What is TankLogix Portal?
- Secure web-based application that helps you monitor oilfield activity
- Provides ways for you to connect to and interact with oilfield data through your computer, tablet, or phone, 24 x 7 x 365
- A window through which you see and understand your oilfield operations more clearly
- Produces actionable information to help you monitor, analyze, and make decisions
Tank and Site Information
Check current tank fluid levels and tank details such as temperature, latest call in times, battery levels, pressure readings, site flows, tank capacity, and other tank and site vital signs. Customize various volume and temperature settings, graph colors, report email delivery, and date formats on a personal preferences page.
- Set alarms based on individual or combined oil and water levels per tank, temperature, battery levels, flow rates, pressure, missed heartbeats (site vital signs), gas emissions, and more.
- Send alerts via email, cellphone text messaging, or voice messaging to your cell or land phone.
- View or download real-time alarms reports on the web.
- Create, edit, delete, disable and enable alarms; assign alarms to or remove alarms from individuals in your organization.
- View current and historical tank and site performance for fluid levels, transactions, flow meter statistics, salt water and fresh water disposals, and pressure readings.
- See data trends displayed in tabular and graphic formats. Download data to your computer, tablet, or phone.
- View current energy prices link.
Company site administrators create users and manage site access for individuals in their company
- Assign which features and abilities each employee has, such as creating personal contact information, including email address and cell phone (necessary for alarm alerts).
- Reset a user password.
- Lock user access (or unlock access if user has entered a wrong password too many times).
- Assign authorized roles to give users permission to create and/or view alarms.
- Allow user view access for all or selected sites.
- Determine which employees are to receive which alarms.
- Enable user access to one or more reports.
- Reporting is woven throughout the TankLogix Portal application, and specially customized reports are available.
- Custom report example: Disposals Load Summary report, which is used for water disposal activity. This report shows disposal trucking companies and drivers, disposal site access times, lease and ticket numbers, barrels offloaded, and rates, to create billing summary reporting across the
- Custom report example: P-18 report, a regulatory government report for salt water disposals. TankLogix Portal automates the data gathering as much as possible, taking most of the tedious computing work off employees’ shoulders, allowing web and database computing to do what it does best, and letting employees concentrate on more interesting work.
- Customized reports can be created from any stored or derived data.
- All reports can be output to a variety of formats, including Excel, CSV, and PDF.
- Measure, edit, and report on salt and fresh water disposals activity.
- Create, edit, and delete company and driver information.
- Manage company and driver access to disposal sites from the web.
- Manage site disposal rates per site. Customize special rates per customer if needed.
- Create, edit, and delete disposal entries. If an error has occurred at any stage of the operation, this allows you to correct it for reporting purposes. Company codes change, drivers may key something incorrect, etc., and edits need to happen.
- Search and view history on any disposal activity, including logs of what changes employees may have made to the original transmitted information.
- Generate invoice information and P-18 compliance reports in connection with disposals activity.
Set personal preferences to customize your site experience on items such as:
- Tank levels reporting units (feet, barrels, gallons).
- Colors for graphs and legends depicting fluid types (for example, brown for oil, blue water).
- Temperature scale (Fahrenheit or Celsius).
- Date and Time formats, including time zone, so that you always view data in your local time.
- Request that specific reports be emailed to you at a certain time of day.